VVA Chapter 1119

P.O. Box 43
Kimberling City, MO

T: 417-872-8072




Assistance is available to any VETERAN and spouse - but payment will  not be made directly to the VETERAN or spouse. 

The application must be submitted to the Veterans Helping Veterans committee. For an application to be complete it must be signed by the applicant accompanied by a copy of the applicants DD-214 showing an honorable discharge.

Contact Ron Huffman

Veterans Helping Veterans Chairman

home: 316-788-0892

cell: 417-335-1445

Veterans Helping Veterans Form

Use this form to apply for assistance from 

VVA 1119

Veterans Helping            Veterans

  • Twitter Clean
  • White Instagram Icon
  • w-facebook
  • White YouTube Icon